söndag 11 januari 2015

Honestly last the longest

Hi. 
I hope someone reads this blog, but if not, at least I can get this of my chest.

Everyone I know, except my fiancé Gabbe, thinks I'm totally well from my eating disorder, which is not try. I still fight like hell against all my anorexic thoughts. I still thing I'm fat, looks like hell and I still doesn't want to eat. But I do. I fight against the urge not to eat everyday. After every meal I get anxiety, but I hide it well. I look like I'm happy and I like my body and that I'm totally free from it, but it's a lie, everything is a lie. 

I keep up the facade because I don't want people to start worrying and stuff like that. But I want to look good when we go to Jordan in 4 weeks, so I will be counting  calories until then. But I will try to eat as much as I'm supposed to eat according to my app, which is about 1200 kcal. It's hard, but trying is good enought. 

Love 
Malin 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar